Guidelines for Visitors to Piedmont Triad International Airport
In response to the health risk posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Piedmont Triad Airport Authority would like visitors to the airport to comply with the following guidelines:
- Face Coverings: All airport passengers and guests should follow Centers for Disease Control guidelines and should wear face coverings while inside the Terminal Building unless a face covering would be inappropriate due to the age of a child or a medical condition.
- Arrive Early: Passengers should plan to arrive at the airport well in advance of their departure times to help prevent crowding caused by last-minute rushing before scheduled flights.
- Limit Touchpoints: Travelers should check with their airline on luggage recommendations and use mobile boarding passes.
- Social Distancing: Passengers should maintain a six-foot or greater distance from non-household members in all areas of the airport including gate seating.
- Non-Passengers: Those picking up or dropping off passengers should not enter the Main Terminal; instead they should use the short term parking in front of the Main Terminal, stay in their vehicles and communicate by cell phone unless they are assisting unaccompanied minors, passengers with disabilities, or others who need assistance.
The Airport Authority appreciates your compliance with these guidelines.
EASY TO USE
Piedmont Triad International Airport hosts direct flights to many destinations – New York, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando/Sanford, Washington, DC and many more. PTI is easy to reach from all corners of the Piedmont Triad, with highway access from nearby Greensboro, High Point and Winston-Salem. And once you arrive, the airport is easy to use. Easy parking. Easy check-in. Easy charging for your devices. Easy (free) high-speed wi-fi. Easy baggage claim. So book now from PTI, and find out how easy air travel can be.